Are you interested in doing your PhD with us?
We welcome your application anytime!
IMPRS Research Groups are excited about enthusiastic and courageous junior scientists who wish to join them for doctoral research. 20-25 new PhD students are annually accepted into our program. If you want to be one of them, apply now!
How to apply:
- Acquaint yourself with our research and featured open positions
- Make sure that you qualify and are passionate about doing research with us
- Ask 2 referees to support your application
- Complete the application form
- Submit once your referees have contributed their recommendation
- Expect a first assessment of your application about 4 weeks after submitting.
- Eligible applications are considered for online Admission Committee interviews.
- Passing the Admission Committee interview entitles for admission, pending one-to-one interviews with group leaders and mutual agreement of supervision placement.
- If successful, expect to start your PhD project between 8 weeks to 6 months after the first assessment.